Alabama Criminal Defense Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
Experienced lawyer advocates for the individuals accused of crimes
If you are facing criminal charges, choosing the right lawyer can mean the difference between conviction and acquittal. Located in Trussville, Turner Law Firm, LLC has provided skilled criminal defense representation to clients throughout Alabama for more than 30 years. Our professional legal team knows how the criminal justice system works and understands what it takes to build a successful defense. Regardless of the charges you face, you can count us to provide strong legal advice and diligent advocacy.
Dedicated legal advocate provides comprehensive criminal defense
If you have been charged with a crime in Alabama, our team will work to build a strong criminal defense against charges related to:
- Crimes against the person — In defending against allegations of domestic violence and sex crimes, we will present evidence of mitigating factors with the goal of getting charges reduced or dropped.
- Homicide — Charges stemming from the death of a person are among the most serious you can face. If you have been charged with homicide or vehicular homicide, we will aim for an acquittal, plea deal or a reduction of the allegation to achieve a less severe conviction.
- Property crimes — Allegations of property crimes such as theft and white collar crimes have serious consequences and require a solid defense strategy.
- Juvenile law — When your child is facing a juvenile law matter, we will advance a goal of rehabilitation rather than punishment.
- Post-conviction matters — If you need assistance with a post-conviction matter, we handle parole and probation proceedings as well as expungements for those seeking to seal or erase their criminal record.
No matter what allegations you’re facing, we will help you build a sturdy defense strategy as soon as possible.
Contact an experienced Alabama criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
At the Trussville office of Turner Law Firm, LLC, we have been defending our clients against criminal charges since 1989. To have your case evaluated by an experienced Alabama criminal defense lawyer, call 205-568-7003 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.